Terms and Conditions
London Garment Manufacturing, LLC Terms and Conditions
PRODUCT SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS, revised JANUARY 1, 2020
1. Shipping: A. All orders from our website will include free shipping.
B. A $50.00 "Expedite" fee will be applied to U.S. orders that request shipment the same day
2. We accept PayPal (which accepts most major credit cards).
3. Taxes: A 7% sales tax will automatically be charged to all orders placed in North Carolina. All other
applicable taxes are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
REQUESTS FOR RETURNS
1. All items must be returned within 30 days of invoice date.
2. A Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA#) is required before items are returned to us. To receive an
RMA#, please call your sales professional, or 336-573-9200.
3. RMA#'s are valid for two weeks after issue date.
4. Goods returned without an RMA# will NOT be received, AND will be returned at the shipper's expense.
5. Returns must include a copy of the original authorized purchase invoice.
6. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
7. London Garment Mfg./London Fall Protection makes every effort to provide excellent quality control and
customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event of an order error, the error must be reported within 10 days
after receipt of order. Returns must be clearly marked with an RMA#. We agree to pay return shipping if the
error is ours.
8. A restocking charge of 15% (minimum) of invoice will be assessed on all other returns.
9. Special orders, special quantities, and build deviations shall NOT be cancelled or returned.
10. Returned goods are subject to inspection and must be in original packaging (canvas bag if applicable,
accessories, User Manual, etc.).
11. All items must be in restockable/resaleable condition.
London Garment Manufacturing, LLC Website Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions for www.londongarmentmanufacturing.com, www.londonfallprotection.com and www.londonfp.com
The terms 'London Garment Manufacturing LLC', ‘London Fall Protection’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9573 US Hwy 220, Stoneville, NC 27048. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
fall safety garments,
roof anchors & more.
LONDON FALL PROTECTION
A Division of
Made In The USA
Approved For Government Contracts
CAGE Code 8HNJ1 - Veteran Owned
Suspension Trauma: Will Your Conventional Fall Protection Kill You?
OSHA has stated that within only 30 minutes of a fall,
Suspension Trauma can take your life.
The London Fall Protection System is designed to help SAVE YOUR LIFE!